My poor little blog readers... I have nothing to entertain you with. The temperatures today are predicted to be sunny mid 60's, I'm spending the morning book writing and the afternoon doing a bit of paid writing. (Someday those will be the same things...) But there is nothing to report but tidbits of life.
- Last summer's running group reformed on Sunday as we did 13, 11, 10, 8, and 5 mile runs, depending on when each decided to turn back. =)
- Blair is working on our taxes. The good news is that I made a lot of money last year. The bad news is I didn't withhold taxes on that money. Can you say, "Owe the government copious amounts of cash....?"
- I pulled a muscle in yoga and, for the moment, can't lift my right leg more than 4 inches off the ground. Makes getting dressed that much more interesting.
- I'm half-way finished with a new book of cat stories, a follow-up to Lessons In Stalking. I've got about 15 stories complete and ready for review. I need 5 more stories to round out the book. I'm staring at the cats hourly, hoping they do something cute.
- We made brownies last night and I decided nothing but brownies would do for breakfast this morning. I'm now on a massive sugar high yet can do little more than think about the one brownie that remains in the kitchen...
I told you... pretty calm life. I'm off to goad the cats into doing something at least mildly amusing.