This week has our favorite writer feeling frazzled. To get a grip on life (and because she has, like, ZERO energy to come up with anything more creative), here's a quick peek behind the wizard's curtain:
- 2 newsletter articles
- Developmental edit on book due to editor
- Write, rewrite, rip apart and write again children's book for client
- Conduct interviews, interviews, interviews for other book for client
- Transcribe interviews, interviews, interviews
- Write book from interviews, interviews, interviews
- Compose query letter and sample columns for magazine I want to work for as a columnist
- Face up to the fact that due to bad weather and worse attitude, I'll most likely not show for Saturday's long awaited Uwharrie Mountain Race
- Weather has me doing most runs inside on the treadmill. Feel like I'm losing ground.
- Noticeable weight gain. Piggy needs to cut back on her food intake.
- Board notes that need to be typed
- Cover letter for grant report
- Prepare for 2 upcoming board meetings
- Sunday transport of 4 dogs from High Point to Martinsville
- Replace windshield wiper that went flying off into space this morning when I turned it on.
- Make appointment to have cats nails trimmed
- Laundry, cleaning, blah-blah-blah
- Check in with Blair. I think we passed each other in the hall the other day?
Celebrate! Life is good.