I've been tagged by fellow bloger and friend Kim and asked to name 6 unspectacular quirks of mine before passing the buck. And people say the Internet is a waste of time.
In no particular order, here are my quirks:
- I am blind obsessive, but only in the winter. Once October hits, I close up the house every evening at dusk. However, I also open the house before the first rays of the sun. Can't stand to walk around a house with pulled blinds when the sun is up.
- Drink coasters. God made them for a reason, people.
- I clean the bathroom in a certain order: mirrors, sink, countertops, toilet. If I deviate from this order, the Universe may explode.
- I can't wear my glasses when I eat. I take them off and leave them on the side of the table and then put them back on when I'm finished. Bizarre, I know.
- My birthday is in June, but I think of myself as the next year older starting in January. So even though this January I'll be 38 for another 6 months, in my mind, I'll already be 39.
- Cats. I can well up on the spot just thinking about how much joy they bring to my life.
That's my list. Now here are the rules of the tagging from Kim:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they've been tagged