Yeah, I'm in one of those moods. A "life is full of possibilities and if I would just stop watching Scrubs reruns and get out there and participate in it, anything is possible!" mood.
You know what being inspired does to me - it excites me to write a list. So, starting tomorrow (it's always best to begin a "I will be flawless from here on out campaign" on a Monday) I will:
- Make sure I finish my water jug every day
- Spend at least one hour on creative writing every day
- Start the Furman- First Run Less, Run Faster training for the Myrtle Beach Marathon
- Stop making excuses why it's impossible to do a P90-X workout on the same day I do speed work or a tempo run
- Spend at least one hour a day on book promotion
- Clean out my closet in preparation for winter
- Stop eating out and cook only healthy meals
- No carbs after 7 pm
- Clean my desk
- Reorganize the bathroom shelves
- Be a better wife, friend, daughter
- Eliminate procrastination in every area of my life
- Eliminate world hunger and/or cure cancer
Hey--if I'm going to delude myself, I'm going to delude myself big.
I give it till noon tomorrow before I crack and it all falls apart.