1. What time is it: 7:22 pm
2.Where do you live? North Carolina
3. Nicknames: Squashy, Pookie
4: Piercings: Ears...currently two holes in each ear
5. What is the most recent movie you've seen in the theater? Million Dollar Baby - FANTASTIC!
6. Eye color: green
7. Place of birth: Bishop, CA
8. Favorite foods: cheese, peanut butter
9. Ever been to Africa: No, have the guilt over wanting to do the whole tourist thing vs. explotation. Knowing me, tourist will win. Pray for me.
10. Ever been toilet papering: Bet your ass
11. Love someone so much it made you cry: I suppose...
12. Been in a car accident: Several, thanks for caring
13. Croutons or bacon bits: Croutons definitely - NO MEAT!
14. Favorite day of the week: Mondays - Blind optimism that THIS is the week where I start to live the perfect life. Rather fond of Saturdays as well.
15. Favorite restaurants: anyplace that serves cheese and peanut butter
16. Favorite sports to watch: Wake Forest basketball and women's gymnastics
17. Favorite drinks: Grande cafe mocha decaf, skim milk, no whip
18. Favorite ice cream: Mint Chocolate Chip
9. Disney or Warner Brothers: Don't know, don't care
20. Favorite fast food restaurant: Wendy's by a landslide
21. What color is your bedroom carpet: Hardwood Floors, so the color is the same as whatever cat is shedding that day
22. How many times did you fail your driver's test: Never failed!
23. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail: "Publishers Lunch"
24. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: Black and White
25. What do you do most often when you are bored: read or watch a movie
26. Bedtime: 10 pm
30. Favorite TV shows: (God help me) : Gilmore Girls, Amazing Race
31. Last person you went to dinner with: My husband
32. Chevy or Ford: Is there a difference?
33. What are you listening to right now? the hum of the computer and husband downstairs cooking himself dinner
34. What is your favorite color: Orange. I love the fact that I can wear it too.
35. ocean or lake: Ocean
36. How many tattoos do you have: none yet, but I will! Just waiting to find an image that speaks to me.
37. Time you finished this e-mail : 7:28
39. How many people are you sending this e-mail to: 1
40. What bugs you the most? animal abuse, Republicans (yes, I am that judgemental) and people who are judgemental
41. What is your favorite quality in a friend? Being there, even if it's been years since you spoke. Also, the ability to make me pee my pants laughing. You just can't fake something like that.
42. What person do you admire the most? Honestly, this switches depending on what's going on in my life. On a consistent basis, I admire my husband for living his values.
43. Where was your best vacation? Wow, too close to call. Paris and Alaska rank up there.
44. How many languages do you know? Barely fluent in English.
45. How many houses have you lived in? I'd be here all night...about 18 as a kid, 2 apts. in college, 1 apt on my own, 1 apt with husband and we've been in our house for 10 years this August.
46. What is the most recent books you have read? The Time Traveler's Wife - Run, do not walk, to go get this book
47. What is your favorite season? It's always been Fall, but as I get older, Spring is gaining in popularity
48. What is your favorite Bible story? What's a Bible? =)
49. What is the worst job you ever had? I did telemarketing for 1 day.
50. What would you like to be doing in 10 years? Yelling at my agent that she damn well get me a better book advance because I have a mortagage payment to make on my villa in France