- Up by 5:30 (more due to husband and cats than my own instigation, but we'll let it count)
- Wrote for 3 hours. Pleased with the results.
- Did NOT order the calling-my-name chocolate doughnut at the coffeshop. Overdosed on coffee instead.
- Ran 3 miles
- Helped decorate the Animal Protection Society holiday float for tomorrow's parade
- Went to library for books and also came away with a free video rental - The Pianist. (Blair not thrilled)
- Combed and coo'd over 2 cats
- 2 loads of laundry
- Read 5 chapters in a book
All in all, ending the week on an up note. Tomorrow is a long run and then holiday (pray for us ) shopping.
p.s. Everyone go look at the moon tonight! It's the closest it's been to the earth in 15 years and is supposed to be huge!