Want a chance to win a free copy of Lessons In Stalking: Adjusting to Life With Cats AND support a good cause? Visit Pink October which is raising awareness for Breast Cancer Awareness. Five of my books are being given away as prizes. Here are the rules as stated on the site:
Would you like a chance to win a copy for yourself? Here is what you need to do:
- Visit Dena Harris’s website, then leave a comment on this post.
- Comment before 9:00pm (MST) on Friday October 24th.
- Be sure to fill out the email portion of the comment form, as the winners will be contacted by email.
- Winners will be selected at random from the qualified entries.
- Subscribe to the Wish List Worthy feed.
- Add Wish List Worthy to your blogroll.
- Write a post about Pink October 2008.
- Make a $5 donation to the Susan G. Komen foundation.
BTW, I "met" the woman who runs this site through TWITTER, thereby justifying (in my mind) the amount of time I spend on the site as being "work-related."