My mind is racing this morning. In no particular order, here's what I'm thinking about:
- My running group is scheduled for a hill workout tonight. That's where you pick about a 1/2 mile long hill, run up it almost as fast as you can, jog slowly back down, and repeat the madness. We have 4-5 hill repeats scheduled for tonight and I'm half-excited/half-scared. Bring on the jelly legs.
- 5 women from my yoga class surprised our instructor by kidnapping her from class and taking her out to dinner to celebrate her 30th birthday. Fun, but now I'm deficient a yoga session. Wondering if I'll have time to do some on my own today.
- I had an extremely well-paying project last month that set me ahead in my goals in that I've already earned my income for August and part of September. I'm torn between wanting to stay on a roll and keep doing more projects for more money vs. taking advantage of the gift and concentrating on some of the non-paying writing I've been wanting to do.
- I'm hungry, but I've been eating non-stop for two days. The madness must end.
- I've got to call people today and arrange time for interviews. Bah, humbug.
- I need to call the vet and take the cats in to have their nails trimmed.
- I haven't talked to my mom, sister, or dad for weeks. I'm still here! I'm alive! I love you all! Call me!
- Why did I think it was necessary to stay up last night watching Will & Grace? Was it really worth giving up an hour's worth of sleep? I think not.
- My friend's mom had surgery this weekend. I hope it went well.
- I'm still hungry. Forget blogging, I'm going to go eat.
Such are the ramblings of an unorganized mind...